TeAm-El-DiAbLo Index du Forum
TeAm-El-DiAbLo
Le forum de la TeAm-El-DiAbLo

TeAm-El-DiAbLo Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: CreativeLive -@Lightroom 4%Fundamentals With Laura.*/Shoe ( ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TeAm-El-DiAbLo Index du Forum -> Divers -> Bla-Bla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chasros

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: CreativeLive -@Lightroom 4%Fundamentals With Laura.*/Shoe ( Répondre en citant

CreativeLive - Lightroom 4 Fundamentals With Laura Shoe (2012) > urlin.us/2bbpy

She...even...included...a....pdf...file...which...contains...keyboard...shortcuts,...I...find...this...very...helpful...and...time...savingIn...the...left...sidebar...of...iTunes,...click...on...your...iPad,...then,...click...on...the...Movies...tabThe...series...also...includes...PDFs...containing...descriptions...of...each...video...and...my...favorite...Lightroom...shortcutsI...began...editing...photosI.enjoyed.your.teaching.style.and.bought.the.course.that.dayMe,...and...the...fabulous...creativeLIVE...Hosts...&...Moderators...If...you...dont...know...creativeLIVE,...you...MUST...check...them...out!...They...offer...free...high-quality...multi-day...photography...workshops...onlineAll...rights...reserved.CreativeLive...is...a...trademark...of...CreativeLive,...IncJohn...Greengo:...Fundamentals...of...Digital...Photography...3Paul..Reply..Laura..Shoe..says:..April..6,..2012..at..2:24..pm..Thanks..for..taking..the..time..to..write,..Paul....I..am..happy..to..hear..that..you..enjoyed..it,..and..thank..you..for..your..purchase!..Reply..Karen..Walker..says:..July..3,..2012..at..8:14..pm..I..have..just..purchased..and..downloaded..the..Lightroom..4..training..and..Im..excited..to..get..started..with..itMake.local.changes.with.the.adjustment.brush.and.graduated.filterI.like.to.learn.on.my.own.and.there.is.a.lot.of.free.content.on.the.web..why.would.I.need.your.video.series?.No.question.there.is.a.lot.of.content.out.there..and.some.of.it.is.quite.good!.However,.some.of.it.is.not.of.the.highest.quality,.and.moreover,.it.is.difficult.to.construct.comprehensive.education.for.yourself.from.piecemeal.free.content..Lightroom..4.1..Release..Candidate..Available....Video..Tutorial:..How..to..Find..Your..Photos..in..Lightroom..Search..for..articles..and..video..tutorials..Lightroom..Workshops..on..VideoGET..STARTED..TODAY!..Lightroom..CC,..6..and..5:..The..Fundamentals..&..Beyond..Lightroom..CC/6:..Producing..Great..Output..Learn..Lightroom..CC/6's..New..Features..Lightroom..5:..Producing..Great..Output..Lightroom..5:..Master..New..Features..Lightroom..4:..The..Fundamentals..&..Beyond..Lightroom..4:..Producing..Great..Output..Lightroom..3:..The..Fundamentals..&..Beyond..Customer..Reviews..LIGHTROOM..6RESOURCES..Email..LIGHTROOM..5..TUTORIALS..TUTORIALS..FORBEGINNERS..Popular..Posts..This..Month..Which..Should..I..Buy,..Lightroom..CC..2015..or..Lightroom..6?..Lightroom..Myth..Buster:..When..Resolution..Matters..and..When..It..Doesn't..Shooting..in..Raw..+..JPEG..Mode:..Why..Most..of..Us..Shouldn't,..And..How..to..Set..Lightroom..Preferences..If..You..Do..8..bit,..12..bit,..14..bit,..16..bit..--..What..Does..It..Really..Mean..to..Digital..Photographers?..Blurring..Backgrounds..in..Lightroom..What's..New..in..Lightroom..6.5.1../..2015.5.1?..When..Panels,..Modules,..Tools..and..More..Go..Missing..in..Lightroom..How..to..Use..Pick..and..Reject..Flags..to..Sort..Through..a..Photo..Shoot..in..Lightroom..Getting..Great..Editing..Results..in..Lightroom..Why..do..I..see..my..images..change..after..they..are..imported..into..Lightroom?..Categories..Announcements..(135)..Announcements..from..Laura..(51)..Camera..Raw../..Photoshop..Announcements..(32)..Lightroom..Announcements..(65)..Digital..Asset..Management../..Backups..(6)..Digital..Photography..(11)..General..Digital..Concepts..(14)..Miscellaneous..(2)..Resources..(29)..Lightroom..Resources..(23)..Photoshop..Resources..(3)..Reviews..(19)..Tutorials..and..Tips..(216)..Adobe..Camera..Raw..How-To..(31)..Lightroom..4..Beta..(3)..Lightroom..Tutorials..&..Tips..(205)..Book..Module..(9)..Develop..Module..(84)..General..Concepts..(21)..Library../..Export../..Import../..Catalog..Management..(81)..Lightroom..mobile..(1)..Lightroom..Photoshop..Workflow..(2)..Lightroom..Plug..Ins..(3)..Lightroom..Quick..Tips..(8)..Lightroom..Video..Tutorials..(30)..New..in..Lightroom..4..(6)..New..in..Lightroom..5..(7)..Print..Module..(16)..Slide..Show..Module..(9)..Web..Module..(6)..Photoshop..Tutorials..&..Tips..(17)..Photoshop..Video..Tutorials..(4)..Uncategorized..(59)..Blogs..to..Follow..Alltop..Colortrails....Dan..Moughamian..Essential..Digital..Camera..Inside..Lightroom..Lightroom..Killer..Tips..Lightroom..Queen..Lightroom..Secrets..Lightroom..Solutions..Lightroom-Blog.com..Luminous..Landscape..The..Lightroom..Lab..Forum..Troubleshooting..Help..Adobe..Community..Help..Adobe..Lightroom..Forum..lightroomforums.net..Photography..&..Art..ANotify...me...of...new...posts...by...emailI..have..now..set..the..LR4..preferences..,..preset..folder..to..keep..it..organized..after..the..factCheck...Automatically...Include...All...Movies,...or...uncheck...this,...and...then...select...just...those...you...want...to...copy...to...your...iPadSue..Bryce:..Inside..The..Glamour..Studio..6I.am.often.surprised.at.how.many.cool.things.or.critical.skills.in.Lightroom.even.users.with.many.years.of.experience.dont.know.aboutI.highly.recommend.this.tutorial!..DMadOC.(Amazon.review).Of.the.hundreds.of.teachers.that.Ive.had.in.my.life,.Laura.Shoe.stands.in.the.top.threeGo..to..the..Movies..tab,..select..the..videos..you..want..to..copy,..and..click..on..Sync..or..ApplyNotify..me..of..new..posts..by..emailSuffusion..theme..by..Sayontan..Sinha..8Some..people..prefer..the..DVDs..because..they..have..more..content,..other..people..prefer..the..live..show..because..of..the..energy..and..audience..participation,..and..many..others..have..purchased..and..enjoyed..bothThis.instructional.DVD.represents.an.exceptional.valueTry..these..little..browser..tricks..to..get..going..againAn.email.has.been.sent.with.more.information.on.resetting.your.passwordMaskoud..(Amazon..review)..Laura..Shoe..must..have..stayed..up..all..night..for..a..month..digging..through..every..nook..and..cranny..of..Lightroom..4..because..she..has..left..no..stone..unturned55.high.resolution.(1024768).MP4.movies.(playable.with.Quick.Time,.iTunes.and.other.media.playersTo...get...the...best...of...these...video...you...must...have...Lightroom...open...and...try...what...you...learn...on...your...own...photosThanks..you..so..muchI...had...seen...very...good...tutorials...on...Lightroom...4,...but...for...me...these...ones...by...Laura...Shoe...are...really...the...bestDVD.(+download!):.$57.95..$46.95..FREE.U.STry.our.home.pageJared.Platt:.The.Ultimate.Lightroom.Workflow.7I..hope..you..can..join..me..for..at..least..part..of..this..workshop!..We..did..the..rewarding,..yet..heavy-lifting..part..today....the..Library..moduleI...ordered...the...the...training...DVD...and...it...was...shipped...to...me...after...a...couple...of...daysLearn...how...to...use...Publish...Services...to...share...your...photos...and...videos...on...Facebook,...Flickr,...Adobe...Revel...and...other...services,...how...to...email...photos...directly...from...Lightroom,...and...to...create...jpeg...and...other...copies...of...your...photos...and...videos...to...share...via...Export f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:33 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TeAm-El-DiAbLo Index du Forum -> Divers -> Bla-Bla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006